Do you have a dispute with the following transportation companies?
- passenger motor vehicle carriers (sedans, limousines, and buses)
- taxicab companies (PSC has jurisdiction for Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Cumberland, and Hagerstown)
- transportation network companies
File a "Transportation Complaint".
Do you have a general dispute with the following utilty companies?
- Landline/ Intra-state telephone
- Steam Heating
- For-profit water & sewage
File a " General Complaint".
These services are not regulated by the MDPSC. Click on the link next to the service in order to file a complaint with that agency.
- TV (FCC)
- Heating Oil (Attorney General's Office)
- Propane (Attorney General's Office)
- Wireless, VOIP, International, Inter-state Telephone (FCC)
- Internet (FCC)
For more information about filing a complaint with the Maryland Public Service Commission, please see our online brochure.