PSC Home   l   Efile  l  Agencies & Organizations  l  FAQ  l  Press Releases  Follow MarylandPSC on Twitter
Case Search
Maillog Search
Ready To File A Utility Dispute?
Home \ Complaints

Do you have a dispute with the following transportation companies?

  • passenger motor vehicle carriers (sedans, limousines, and buses)
  • taxicab companies (PSC has jurisdiction for¬†Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Cumberland, and Hagerstown)

File a "Transportation Complaint".

Do you have a general dispute with the following utilty companies?

  • Landline/ Intra-state telephone
  • Gas
  • Electric
  • Steam Heating
  • for-profit water & sewage

File a " General Complaint".

If your browser does not support online forms, a complaint form can be downloaded here.


These services are not regulated by the MDPSC. Click on the link next to the service in order to file a complaint with that agency.

- TV (FCC)
- Heating Oil (Attorney General's Office)
- Propane (Attorney General's Office)
- Wireless, VOIP, International, Inter-state Telephone (FCC)
- Internet (FCC)
- Pagers (FCC)

For more information about filing a complaint with the Maryland Public Service Commission, please see our online brochure.

Home   l    Accessibility   l    Sitemap   l    Intranet   l    Contact Us   l   Webmaster
Copyright © 2008. Maryland Public Service Commission